Amazon Prime Day gaming PC deals will likely be a key facet of the event this year. We’re about to launch a new generation of PC hardware, and it looks like there will be some real discounts to try and displace older stock. Older stock, but still good gaming pc stock.
Prime Day has traditionally not been big on gaming PC deals, but that changed last year due to graphics card scarcity and lots of customers trying to buy new ones. pc. And if people are trying to buy anything, it’s in retailers’ interest to answer that call. And so over the past year we’ve seen many machines get small price cuts in order to please the wallets of potential PC gamers.
Things will likely kick into high gear this year for several reasons. First, the GPU shortage is starting to ease. We’re not quite in MSRP territory for the full range of graphics cards, but many of them are close enough, which means that system builders should be able to offer gaming PCs that offer real savings. Not just $100 here and there, but significant savings.
The other factor that’s going to be on our side here is the specter of a whole new generation of cards arriving before the end of the year. The last thing a retailer wants is to end up with inventory they can’t move, so putting cards in machines and in sales now makes a lot of sense. This is especially true for high-end GPUs like the RTX 3080, RTX 3080 Ti, Radeon RX 6900XT, etc., as these are the cards that should appear first. And rumors seem to point to the next generation offering significant performance increases. So expect higher-end machines in particular to deliver bigger savings.
Sure, the graphics card can be important to a gaming system, but it’s not the only component involved. We will also be getting new processors from AMD before the end of the year which could boost sales, and there is also a large stock of 11th Gen Intel processors which can certainly be worth buying if the price is right. SSD prices continue to fall and RAM has never been cheaper. Lots of opportunities for good business basically.
We’ll send out our top scout bots to search for the best deals and update this page with gaming PCs we’re interested in. So keep checking to see what we’ve discovered. Alternatively, if you’re in the market for a laptop, check out the best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals (opens in a new tab).
Where are the best Prime Day gaming PC deals?
- Amazon – Save up to $460 on RTX 3070 gaming PCs already (opens in a new tab)
- PC Gamer’s Favorite Desktop – Alienware Aurora PC starting at $1,176 (opens in a new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Alienware Aurora R10 |
$2,519.99$1,665.99 at Dell (save $854) (opens in a new tab)
- RTX 3070 – Skytech Shiva |
£1,899.99$1,439.99 at Amazon (save $460) (opens in a new tab)
- RTX 3060Ti – ABS Master Gaming PC |
$1,699.99$1,399.99 at Newegg (save $300) (opens in a new tab)
- RTX 3060 – HP Pavilion |
$1,099.99$889 at Walmart (save $251) (opens in a new tab)
- Intel Core i7 12700 – Omen 25L |
$1,749.99$1,499.99 at HP (save $250) (opens in a new tab)
- Ryzen 5 5600X – iBuyPower Slate MR |
$1,399.99$1,099.99 at Best Buy (save $250) (opens in a new tab)
- iBuyPower – fast shipping on machines with up to $360 off (opens in a new tab)
- Best Buy – save up to $300 on gaming desktops (opens in a new tab)
- Lenovo- Legion Tower 7i with RTX 3070
$2,239.99$1,599.99 (opens in a new tab)
- Newegg- ABS gaming PC from $1,250 (opens in a new tab)
- Microsoft- Save up to $500 on desktops and laptops (opens in a new tab)
- Dell- save up to $690 on Alienware PCs (opens in a new tab)
- HP- Gaming PC from $550 (opens in a new tab)
- Corsair – up to $800 off gaming PCs from Corsair (opens in a new tab)
- NZXT – Affordable Gaming PCs Starting at Just $799 (opens in a new tab)
- Walmart- many RTX 3060 gaming PCs here starting at $848 (opens in a new tab)
- B&H Photo – gaming machines from $799 (opens in a new tab)